☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkg(6 ounces) chicken and wild rice mix
1 pkg(10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
1medium carrot, shredded
2 tspdried minced onion
1 can(s)(10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 pkg(8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
1/4 cslivered almonds, optional
How to Make Broccoli Wild Rice Soup
- In a large saucepan, combine rice, contents of seasoning packet and water; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring once.
- Stir in the broccoli, carrot and onion.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in soup and cream cheese.
- Cook and stir until cheese is melted.
- Stir in almonds if desired.
- Yield: 8 servings (makes about 2 quarts).