Turkey Burger Soup
- 1 lb. turkey burger
- 1 large bag frozen broccoli or 1 fresh head cut up
- 1/2 cored cabbage, chunked
- 1-2 zucchini, sliced into chunks
- 4 c of vegetable, beef, or chicken stock
How to Make Turkey Burger Soup
- 1Layer turkey burger, broccoli, cabbage, and zucchini into a slow-cooker (I used a 5.5 qt), no need to mix together.
- 2Pour stock over the top of everything; season with salt and pepper or with any of your favorite seasonings.
- 3Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6 hours.