My Loaded Potato Soup
- large potato's peeled
- pieces of bacon crumbled into bits
- 1 c
- cup sour cream
- chopped green onion
- 6 c
- 1/2 c
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
How to Make My Loaded Potato Soup
- 1Peel potato's bring to a boil,while you are waiting on those
line cookie sheet with parchment paper, heat oven to 350
place bacon on cookie sheet, cook for about 10 min. depending on oven and flip. Cook till crispy. place on plate with paper towel.
- 2Pour grease from bacon into a deep pot, on med add flour mixing together for about a min.
Whisk in Milk to combine. Bring to a boil stirring frequently until it starts to thicken.
- 3When potatoes are ready they will be soft, drain water and break apart. Add potatoes to milk mixture once it starts to thicken and boil. Use a spoon to mash potatoes leaving some chunks.
- 4Add bacon leaving some out for the top of the soup, add cheese, green onion, and sour cream. Mix sour cream in well. Salt and Pepper to your liking.
- 5I let mine sit for a few min simmering . Dish up and enjoy, this fed 6 people with no left overs