Grandmas Homemade Noodles (By Linda)
How to Make Grandmas Homemade Noodles (By Linda)
- 1Mix eggs flour and water in small bowl.
- 2Pour out on floured surface knead about 5 minutes.
Cover let rest 10 minutes.
- 3Cut into 3 sections roll out first section thin
spinkle flour on and roll up.
- 4Cut into thin strips shake loose and layout on a floured surface. Repeat with other two sections.
- 5When dry add to boiling water or to simmering soups
- 6When doing low fat noodles do everything the same.