German Potato Soup, Crock Pot
- 1 lb
- cooked smoked sausage, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- of a 28 ounce package frozen loose-pack diced hash brown potatoes with onion and peppers (about 4 cups)
- 16 ounce jar sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp
- stone ground mustard
- 14 ounce cans chicken broth (5-1/4 cups)
How to Make German Potato Soup, Crock Pot
- 1In a 4- to 5-1/2-quart slow cooker place sausage, frozen potatoes, sauerkraut, and mustard. Pour broth over all.
- 2Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours.
Makes 6 to 8 main-dish servings (about 9-2/3 cups).