- 30 oz
- bag of frozen diced hash browns
- 32 oz
- box of chicken broth
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup (10 oz)
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese (8 oz, not fat free)
- 3 oz
- bacon bits
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper (to taste)
How to Make Easy Crockpot Potato Soup
- 1Put the potatoes in the crockpot.
- 2Add in the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- 3Cook on low for 8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
An hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes. Place the cubes in the crock pot. Mix a few times throughout the hour before serving.
Once the cream cheese is completely mixed in, it's ready to serve.
- 4Top with cheddar cheese and some additional bacon bits