- 30 oz
- bag southern style frozen hash browns
- 32 oz
- container chicken broth
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional garnishes, diced bacon, green onion, shredded cheese
How to Make Easy Creamy Potato Soup (Slow Cooker)
- 1Combine the hash browns, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and chopped onion in slow cooker.
- 2Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours until potatoes are tender.
- 3Then stir in the cubed cream cheese and cook for 30 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Serve in bowls topped with desired garnishes. Serves 4-6.