Cold Cucumber Bacon Ranch Soup
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 6 large
- fresh cucumbers
- single serve containers of plain greek yogurt
- 12 oz
- bottle of ranch dressing can also be fat free variety
- 1 pkg
- hidden valley dry ranch dressing
- 1 bottle
- hormel bacon bits with the black lid
- finely chopped carrot optional
How to Make Cold Cucumber Bacon Ranch Soup
- 1Wash and peel cucumbers, cutting off both ends of each, at least 1/2 to 3/4 inches off. Slice in quarters, lengthwise, then into small pieces.
- 2Pour at least 1/2 cup of bottled ranch dressing. Start blender on mix or chop and put cover on blender with the center piece out. Put all of the cucmumber pieces into the blender through the hole in the blender top and blend until thick and creamy.
- 3Pour blended cucumbers into a large storage bowl with lid. Add the 2 containers of the plain greek yogurt, the remainder of the bottled ranch dressing, 1/2 pack of the dry ranch dressing, and 2/3 of the bottle of bacon bits. Blend all together in bowl with wisk.
- 4Keep refrigerated in covered container until ready to serve. Soup can be made with or without the bacon bits. You can also add a peeled, finely chopped carrot to the soup as well if you wish, and/or garnish top with grated carrot before serving.