☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 can(s)
- creamed corn
- chicken breast (boned and skinned)
- 6 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- egg whites
- 1 tsp
- light soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 dash(es)
- sesame oil
How to Make Cantonese Corn Soup
- 1Mince chicken meat. Season with soy sauce, sugar and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 2Beat the egg whites till fluffy, fold into minced chicken.
- 3Bring stock to boil season with remaining salt and stir in the creamed corn. Cook for 5 minutes.
- 4Mix the cornstarch and water together to form a paste. Slowly pour into soup to thicken.
- 5Stir in the chicken mixture till soup is smooth. Cook 3-4 minutes.
- 6Dish out and sprinkle a sesame oil over. Serve hot. I like to add a twist of freshly ground black pepper and a little black vinegar to my soup.