How to Make Potato Soup
- 1Peel and dice potato (1 inch pieces)
- 2Rinse till water comes clear.
- 3Place in a large pot and just cover with water.
- 4Add diced onion and minced garlic, salt and pepper
- 5Bring to a boil and reduce to a fast simmer
- 6Cook until potatoes are tender
- 7Add cream and instant potatoes and combine, add sherry and simmer till everything has heated through
- 8Note: If the soup is to thick add milk
Can add a handful of cheddar cheese to each bowl (it makes a great addition)