Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup
- 1 30 oz. bag of frozen pepper & onion hash browns
- 1 32 oz. box of chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10 oz)
- 1 pkg. cream cheese (8 oz. not fat free)
- 1/2 package of bacon
- 1 1/2 cup kraft sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 chopped green onions for topping
How to Make Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup
- 1Cook bacon till crisp.
- 2Put the potatoes in the crockpot. Add chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese and half of the bacon. Add some salt & pepper.
- 3Cook on low for 8 hrs. or until potatoes are tender.
- 4An hour before serving, cut cream cheese into cubes and put in crock pot. Mix a few times within that hour.
- 5Once the cream cheese is completely mixed it, its ready to serve. Top with cheddar cheese, chopped green onions, crumpled crisp bacon.