☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 16 oz jar(s)
- alfredo sauce
- 1 8 oz box
- fettucine pasta
- 1 jar(s)
- milk - (fill alfredo sauce jar)
- 4-6 slice
- bacon, fried crispy and crumbled
- 2-inch slice
- velveeta processed cheese
How to Make Easy Alfredo Fettucine Soup
- 1Break fettuccine pasta into smaller pieces then boil in salted water until cooked al-dente. Drain, toss with butter if desired.
- 2Add Alfredo sauce, milk, and Velveeta cheese to pot; heat slowly until cheese is melted.
- 3Add pasta to milk sauce. Stir, simmer slowly. (Add more milk or cheese to extend or thin sauce.
- 4Fry bacon until crisp. Drain, cool, then crumble over soup. Serve.