Buffalo Chicken (or Turkey) Soup
Cindi M Bauer
3 cans(10.5 oz.) cream of chicken soup
2 cupsmilk (l used 2%)
1/4 cupchicken wing sauce (from a bottle)
freshlycracked black pepper (add according to taste)
4 cupscut-up cooked chicken, or turkey
·sour cream (or chives-n-onion sour cream)
·tortilla chips (whole or crushed)
·sliced green onions
How to Make Buffalo Chicken (or Turkey) Soup
- In a 3-quart saucepan over low heat, add the cans of soup.
- Gradually add the milk; stir well to mix.
- Add the wing sauce, and stir.
- Season the soup with desired amount of black pepper.
- Add the cooked chicken or cooked turkey, and stir.
- Heat the soup through, but do not let it come to a boil.
- Serve soup in a bowl garnished with sour cream, tortilla chips, and with a bit of thinly sliced green onion.