Buffalo Chicken (or Turkey) Soup
- 3 cans
- (10.5 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups
- milk (l used 2%)
- 1/4 cup
- chicken wing sauce (from a bottle)
- cracked black pepper (add according to taste)
- 4 cups
- cut-up cooked chicken, or turkey
- sour cream (or chives-n-onion sour cream)
- tortilla chips (whole or crushed)
- sliced green onions
How to Make Buffalo Chicken (or Turkey) Soup
- 1In a 3-quart saucepan over low heat, add the cans of soup.
- 2Gradually add the milk; stir well to mix.
- 3Add the wing sauce, and stir.
- 4Season the soup with desired amount of black pepper.
- 5Add the cooked chicken or cooked turkey, and stir.
- 6Heat the soup through, but do not let it come to a boil.
- 7Serve soup in a bowl garnished with sour cream, tortilla chips, and with a bit of thinly sliced green onion.