got pic from Facebook
- 1 30oz. bag of frozen diced hash browns
- 1 32 oz box of chicken broth
- 1 can of cream of celary soup (10 oz)
- 1 pkg. cream cheese (8 oz)
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small onion
- bacon bits
How to Make Potato Soup
- 1Put the potatoes,onion,chicken broth, cream of celery soup and ham in the crock-pot. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- 2Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- 31 before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes. Place the cubes in the crock pot.
- 4Once the cream cheese is completely mixed in, it's ready to serve.
- 5Top with cheddar cheese and some additional bacon bits.