got pic from Facebook
·1 30oz. bag of frozen diced hash browns
·1 32 oz box of chicken broth
·1 can of cream of celary soup (10 oz)
·1 pkg. cream cheese (8 oz)
·1 cup diced ham
·1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
·salt and pepper to taste
·1 small onion
How to Make Potato Soup
- Put the potatoes,onion,chicken broth, cream of celery soup and ham in the crock-pot. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- 1 before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes. Place the cubes in the crock pot.
- Once the cream cheese is completely mixed in, it's ready to serve.
- Top with cheddar cheese and some additional bacon bits.