White Chicken Chili with Roasted Peppers
2small chicken breasts, chopped
2 can(s)cannellini beans
1/2 can(s)yellow corn
4roasted, peeled, deseeded, and chopped green anaheim peppers
1/2 cwhole milk
1/4 cheavy cream
1/2 cshredded chihuahua cheese
1/2 Tbspchicken bouillon (more or less according to taste)
1/2 tspfreshly cracked black (or white) pepper
1 tspcooking oil
How to Make White Chicken Chili with Roasted Peppers
- In a medium pot, add 1 tbsp. cooking oil. Add chicken. Season with a pinch of salt and cook until slightly browned.
- Meanwhile, drain the beans. Add 1 1/2 cans of beans into a blender reserving half a can. Add milk and water and blend until smooth.
- Once chicken has cooked, pour the bean mixture into the pot. Add green chiles, corn, the rest of the beans, and the heavy cream.
- Add chicken bouillon according to taste and season with pepper.
- Simmer for 20 minutes on medium low stirring frequently to keep the chili from sticking to the bottom of the pot and burning.
- Serve immediately and top with shredded Chihuahua cheese.