- 1 lb
- ground turkey or beef
- 3 can(s)
- chili beans in chili gravy (15.5oz)
- 1 can(s)
- diced tomatoes & green chilis (10oz)
- 2 pkg
- chili seasoning
- white onion (chopped)
- 1 1/2 c
How to Make Easy Chili
- 1Chop the onion. Add onion and ground beef or turkey to your pot and mix well. Add tomatoes and a can of beans and mix.
- 2Continue adding beans and mixing until you get a uniform mixture with a paste like consistency. Add the chili seasoning and water. Stir to mix thoroughly.
- 3Cook the chili on high in the pressure cooker for 60 minutes. If cooking on the stove or in a slow cooker, cook on low heat for 4-6 hours. Serve with your favorite toppings.