Cindi M Bauer
1 lb.ground beef
1/2 cupdiced onion
1 clovegarlic, minced
1 tablesp.chili powder
2 teasp.chili powder
3 (8-oz.)cans tomato sauce
4hershey's milk chocolate "snack-size" candy bars
1 (16 oz.)can bush's kidney beans, drained and rinsed
How to Make Chocolate Chili
- In a 3-quart saucepan, spray the bottom of pan with a no-stick olive oil cooking spray.
- Add the ground beef, onion, and garlic, and cook until the beef is brown, and onion is soft.
- Drain the meat, to remove any excess grease, then add the meat back to the pan.
- Add all of the chili powder to the pan, along with the tomato sauce, and the snack-size chocolate candy bars. Cook over a low simmer for 5 minutes; stirring frequently.
- Add the kidney beans, and stir frequently while simmering for 5 minutes, or until the chili is heated through.
- Ladle the chili into bowls, and serve immediately.