Nan's Recipe For Chicken Soup
- chicken, cut up in small pieces
- 3 clove
- green pepper cut up
- 1 small
- onion, cutup
- 1 bunch
- cilantro, washed and cut up in small bite size pieces
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- carrots, chopped
- 3 small
- potatoes,peeled, cut up in bite size pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- chicken roth to cover the chicken
- 1 c
- confectioner's sugar
How to Make Nan's Recipe For Chicken Soup
- 1In a large soup pot, put chicken in with enough broth to cover, bring to boil, lower heat and add all the rest of the ingredients, except the potatoes. Stir, simmer for one hour or until chicken is almost done.
- 2Add potatoes, cover, until potatoes are done, usually about 20 minutes. If you need more broth, during cooking time, add it. You can also add two chicken bullion cubes with the veggies.
- 3Add cilantro leaves on top, when ready to serve. Serve hot with your choice of bread...I like french.If you like you can omit the potatoes, and add noodles or rice.