Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- boneless, skinless chicken breast
- juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- good sized scallions, chopped, with the greens
- 1 clove
- garlic, diced
- 4 c
- chicken broth
- carrots, chopped small
- ribs celery, chopped small
- 5 oz
- noodles, or your favorite pasta (about 1 cup, uncooked)
How to Make Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1In a dutch oven, over medium heat, heat olive oil. With kitchen shears cut chicken breast into bite size pieces directly into pan. Squeeze in lemon juice, careful not to get the seeds into the pot. Add salt and pepper. Stir until chicken is cooked, add scallions and garlic. Cook five minutes.
- 2Add chicken broth, carrots, and celery. Simmer until veggies are crisp, tender.
- 3Add noodles and simmer until they are done to your liking.