☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 26 oz
- cream of chicken
- 1 26 oz
- cream of mushroom
- 2-3 bag(s)
- mixed veggie (canned or frozen)
- large onions
- red potatoes
How to Make chicken veggie soup
- 1boil your chicken til done and take off bones if you didnt use boneless.
- 2add soups and veggies and meat to pot and begin to cook. (if you use frozen cook them some before you add!)
- 3while that cooks down some cut your onions and potatoes. about 1 hr before you are ready to serve add your onions and potatoes and cook til your potatoes are done.
- 4i serve this with spaghetti noodles for the kids and i make homemade biscuits for me and the hubby. the biscuits remind me of chicken pot pie in the soup! hope you enjoy!!