CHICKEN ENCHILADAS- w sour cream ;P
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 mediumyellow onion
2 Tbspvegetable oil
2 can(s)green enchilada sauce
1 boxzatarans rice and beans
1 boxchicken flavored rice
1 pkgpepper jack cheese
1rotisserie chicken, deboned
How to Make CHICKEN ENCHILADAS- w sour cream ;P
- start cooking rice- (once done, mix together)
- cut & wash tomatoes(garnish), garlic, cilantro (save 1/2 for garnish) and onions. cut chicken as well and set everything to side- as well as 1/3 of cheese (garnish)
- spray casserole dish and set to side.
- heat oil and butter in med pan. add garlic & onions- cook until translucent on medium heat.
- add 1 can enchilada sauce- heat through. add milk, 1/2 of sour cream, seasoned salt heat through and remove 2 cups sauce and set to side. (spread some on the bottom of casserole dish with spoon)
- add chicken to enchilada sauce and heat through.
- take a tortilla, sprinkle cheese, and scoop out about 1/2 a cup of chicken mixture on top. fold and place in casserole dish.
- repeat process until layered.
- add the remaining enchilada sauce (that was put to side)- open the other can of enchilada sauce and add to pan as well. plop the other 1/2 of sour cream in and mix until heated through
- Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese. cook on 350 for about 25-30 minutes (until sauce is bubbling). remove and let sit for about 10 minutes. when cooled, add tomato and cilantro YUMMMMMM lol