CHICKEN ENCHILADAS- w sour cream ;P
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 medium
- yellow onion
- 4 clove
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 2 can(s)
- green enchilada sauce
- roma tomato
- 3 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 box
- zatarans rice and beans
- 1 box
- chicken flavored rice
- flour tortillas
- 1 pkg
- pepper jack cheese
- rotisserie chicken, deboned
How to Make CHICKEN ENCHILADAS- w sour cream ;P
- 1start cooking rice- (once done, mix together)
- 2cut & wash tomatoes(garnish), garlic, cilantro (save 1/2 for garnish) and onions. cut chicken as well and set everything to side- as well as 1/3 of cheese (garnish)
- 3spray casserole dish and set to side.
- 4heat oil and butter in med pan. add garlic & onions- cook until translucent on medium heat.
- 5add 1 can enchilada sauce- heat through. add milk, 1/2 of sour cream, seasoned salt heat through and remove 2 cups sauce and set to side. (spread some on the bottom of casserole dish with spoon)
- 6add chicken to enchilada sauce and heat through.
- 7take a tortilla, sprinkle cheese, and scoop out about 1/2 a cup of chicken mixture on top. fold and place in casserole dish.
- 8repeat process until layered.
- 9add the remaining enchilada sauce (that was put to side)- open the other can of enchilada sauce and add to pan as well. plop the other 1/2 of sour cream in and mix until heated through
- 10Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese. cook on 350 for about 25-30 minutes (until sauce is bubbling). remove and let sit for about 10 minutes. when cooled, add tomato and cilantro YUMMMMMM lol