- 6 c
- 2 can(s)
- cream chicken soup (10.5 oz)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of celery soup (10.5 oz)
- 3 c
- cooked diced chicken
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 c
- hot sauce, + /- to your preference
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Soup II
- 1Stovetop: Combine all ingredients in a large pot and cook on stove until hot and flavors have blended. Stir often to dissolve everything and to keep from scorching on the bottom. At least 30 minutes.
- 2Crock Pot: Follow same directions above using crock pot. Just put everything in, stir well to combine everything and then cook on low for 4 hours.
- 3Garnish with sour cream, blue cheese dressing/dip and a celery stick. Would also be good with some shredded cheese on top. If you want to stretch it to feed more try serving it over white rice.