☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1 pkgdry onion soup mix
2 can(s)chicken broth
2 can(s)veg all (mixed vegetables)
2 can(s)tomatoes, canned italian-style and diced
1/4 corzo pasta, uncooked
How to Make Venus De Milo (Minestrone) Soup
- In a large soup pot brown ground beef in olive oil, breaking up into small pieces.
- Add onion soup mix and mix well.
- Add all canned ingredients, including the liquids, and bring to a boil.
- Add orzo and reduce heat. Simmer for 20 minutes (until orzo is cooked through).
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese.