Spanish Hamburger Soup
However it will need to be made as written, any changes and that great wonderful full bodied taste will go right out the window.
This is a soup I have made for years and DH ask for every winter.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 lbground beef
8 oztomato sauce
2 ozcanned mushrooms, stems and pieces
3 Tbsponions, chopped
2 Tbsppimento stuffed olives, sliced
1/4 cdry red wine
·pepper to taste
·parmesan cheese for garnish
How to Make Spanish Hamburger Soup
- In sauce pan cook beef till browned; drain fat.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 salt and dash pepper.
- Add tomato sauce, carrot, mushrooms, onion, olives, and sugar. Stir in water and wine.
- Cover; simmer for 30 minutes or till carrot is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle individual servings with grated Parmesan cheese.