Spanish Hamburger Soup
However it will need to be made as written, any changes and that great wonderful full bodied taste will go right out the window.
This is a soup I have made for years and DH ask for every winter.
- 1/4 lb
- ground beef
- 8 oz
- tomato sauce
- carrot, sliced
- 2 oz
- canned mushrooms, stems and pieces
- 3 Tbsp
- onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- pimento stuffed olives, sliced
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- dry red wine
- 1/4 tsp
- pepper to taste
- parmesan cheese for garnish
How to Make Spanish Hamburger Soup
- 1In sauce pan cook beef till browned; drain fat.
- 2Sprinkle with 1/4 salt and dash pepper.
- 3Add tomato sauce, carrot, mushrooms, onion, olives, and sugar. Stir in water and wine.
- 4Cover; simmer for 30 minutes or till carrot is tender, stirring occasionally.
- 5Sprinkle individual servings with grated Parmesan cheese.