☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 can(s)
- (14.5 oz) reduced-sodium beef broth
- (1/2 oz.) frozen fully cooked italian meatballs
- 1 bag(s)
- fresh baby spinach
- 1 can(s)
- (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 c
- frozen corn
- 2 c
- frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/2 c
- sliced fresh portabella mushrooms
How to Make Meatball Tortellini Soup
- 1In large saucepan, bring the broth to a boil. Add the meatballs and mushrooms. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 2Add spinach, tomatoes and corn; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3Add tortellini; cover and simmer for 3 minutes or until the tortellini is tender.