- 4 cups organic beef broth
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) petite tomatoes or italian stewed tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup of sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cups frozen asian style vegetables, or any kind
- 1 cup of ditalini pasta (or any kind of small pasta)
- 10-15 small meatballs, cooked…homemade or frozen
- freshly shredded parmesan cheese, optional
How to Make MeatBall Soup
- 1In a large stock pot, stir together the broth, tomatoes, onions, and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil.
- 2Add the pasta, meatballs, and frozen vegetables. Return heat to a boil. When the soup begins to boil, reduce the heat to low. Simmer the soup covered for about 10 minutes, or until pasta and vegetables are tender.
- 3Add the soup to bowls. Add the shredded cheese, if you choose too. (this soup goes great with a side of some garlic toast)