Crockpot Cowboy Stew
This is a super easy, yummy recipe.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 clovegarlic, chopped
15 oztomato sauce
1 can(s)diced italian seasoned tomatoes
1 can(s)corn, drained
2 can(s)whole baby potatoes, drained
1 can(s)tomatoes with green chilies
1 can(s)ranch style beans
·sliced jalapeno peppers for garnish (optional)
How to Make Crockpot Cowboy Stew
- Make sure that your crockpot is at least 5qts.
- Brown the hamburger with the chopped garlic cloves on the stove top. Drain the fat. Let sit in the pan for a bit to cool.
- Open all of you cans, and dump them into the crockpot. Drain the corn and the potatoes, but add the rest of the can liquid to the crockpot.
- After adding all of the can contents, add the browned meat and a cup of water. Stir with a spoon to mix a bit.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours, or on high for 4-5. Soup and stew tastes better the longer you cook it, so opt for the longer cooking time if you can.
- Garnish with sliced jalapeno peppers, if desired.