Crock Pot Hamburger Soup
- 11/2 lb
- hamburger or ground turkey
- 1 box
- low sodium beef stock
- 1 medium
- onion, diced
- 1 can(s)
- italian diced tomatoes with oregano and garlic
- 1 bag(s)
- frozen mixed vegatables
- 1 c
- little soup pasta like orzo
How to Make Crock Pot Hamburger Soup
- 1Brown your hamburger or turkey on the stove. Add onion till soft and clear. Drain any fat.
- 2In crock pot, place meat with onions, diced tomatoes, pasta and Beef Broth. Put on 2 hours or if home check after 1 hour. Put frozen vegetables in the last 1/2 hour so do not turn to soft. Check that pasta is cooked and it's ready to eat.
- 3Note: you can also add a little Cajun Seasoning to this Soup to give it a little heat.
- 4I like to serve this with a crusty bread.