Beef Noodle Soup
- 1 pound of stew meat, cubed
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup mini size carrots, sliced
- 4 cups beef stock
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley,chopped
- 1 bay leaf
How to Make Beef Noodle Soup
- 1In a large stock pot over medium heat, add the olive oil and cook the stew meat and onion until meat is brown.
- 2Add the salt, pepper, carrots, celery, thyme, parsley and beef stock.
- 3Cover with a lid and simmer on low until meat is tender. (Depending on the toughness of the stew meat, it can take anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours or so).
- 4Turn heat up to bring the soup to a boil. Add the noodles to the pot and turn heat to medium. Cook until noodles are done. Serve.