Smoked Sausage Bean Soup
- 3 medium
- russet potatoes, peeled, and cut into 3/4" cubes
- 2 large
- carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium
- onion, diced
- 1 (32 oz.)
- box beef broth
- 1 (14 oz.)
- pkg. smoked sausage
- 2 cans
- (11.25 oz.) each, condensed bean with bacon soup
How to Make Smoked Sausage Bean Soup
- 1In a stock-pot, add the vegetables and the broth. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat to a simmer, cover the pot, and simmer the vegetables for 10 minutes.
- 2While the vegetables are simmering, cut the smoked sausage into 1/4-inch slices, then cut each slice in half.
- 3After the vegetables are done cooking, add the sliced sausage and both cans of bean with bacon soup.
- 4Stir and cook over low heat until the soup is heated through.
- 5Ladle soup into bowls and serve.