Smoked Sausage Bean Soup
Cindi M Bauer
3 mediumrusset potatoes, peeled, and cut into 3/4" cubes
2 largecarrots, thinly sliced
1 mediumonion, diced
1 (32 oz.)box beef broth
1 (14 oz.)pkg. smoked sausage
2 cans(11.25 oz.) each, condensed bean with bacon soup
How to Make Smoked Sausage Bean Soup
- In a stock-pot, add the vegetables and the broth. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat to a simmer, cover the pot, and simmer the vegetables for 10 minutes.
- While the vegetables are simmering, cut the smoked sausage into 1/4-inch slices, then cut each slice in half.
- After the vegetables are done cooking, add the sliced sausage and both cans of bean with bacon soup.
- Stir and cook over low heat until the soup is heated through.
- Ladle soup into bowls and serve.