★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 Tbspbutter, margarine, or bacon fat
2green peppers, sliced
1 lbhot dogs
1 (16 oz.) can(s)cut green beans
·salt, pepper, mustard, ketchup
How to Make Weiner Stew
- Melt butter in pot over low heat.
- Peel onions and potatoes and wash peppers.
- Cut vegetables into small pieces. Put onions and peppers in pot and cook until onions look clear.
- Put potatoes and 2 cups water in pot. Cover and boil 10 minutes.
- Cut hot dogs into chunksand put into pot, add green beans (juice too).
- Mix flour in a little water to make a smooth paste and pour into stew.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover pot and boil gently for 10 minutes.
- Flavor with mustard or ketchup. Serves 6.