★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 clove
- minced fresh garlic
- 1 Tbsp
- unsalted butter
- 1 can(s)
- beef stock/48 ounce size
- 2 pkg
- stewed tomatoes,14 1/2 ounces each can/undrained,cut into pieces
- 19 oz
- frozen cheese tortillini
- 1 pkg
- frozen chopped spinach/10 ounce size
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Tortellini Soup
- 1In a large pot,over medium-high heat,cook garlic in butter about 1-2 minutes,do not burn.
- 2Add the broth and the Tortillini.
- 3Heat to a boil.Reduce to SIMMER about 10 minutes.
- 4Add the spinach and tomatoes,simmer about 5 ore minutes.
- 5Sprinkle each serving with the freshly grated cheese.