★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 cloveminced fresh garlic
1 Tbspunsalted butter
1 can(s)beef stock/48 ounce size
2 pkgstewed tomatoes,14 1/2 ounces each can/undrained,cut into pieces
19 ozfrozen cheese tortillini
1 pkgfrozen chopped spinach/10 ounce size
·freshly grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Tortellini Soup
- In a large pot,over medium-high heat,cook garlic in butter about 1-2 minutes,do not burn.
- Add the broth and the Tortillini.
- Heat to a boil.Reduce to SIMMER about 10 minutes.
- Add the spinach and tomatoes,simmer about 5 ore minutes.
- Sprinkle each serving with the freshly grated cheese.