The Best Oyster Stew You'll Ever have
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 ptxsmall oysters
6 can(s)evaporated milk
1 largeonion (diced)
4 - 6 mediumpotatoes
·salt, pepper, onion powder
How to Make The Best Oyster Stew You'll Ever have
- Dice the Onion
- Cut the Potatoes in small cubes
- Put all ingredients in a large stock pot
- Use cans from milk to add water.
- Cook on med heat stirring occasiionally until onions and potatoes are tender.
- Add Salt, Pepper, Onion Powder to taste.
*For added tastiness serve with galic toast