2 lbground beef
1 lbrotini pasta
2 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 bottle64 ounces tomato juice
1 can(s)red kidney beans
2 can(s)mexican style corn
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 mediumdiced jalapeno pepper (optional)
1/4 ctortilla strips (optional)
1 Tbspsour cream ( optional)
How to Make Taco Soup
- Fry ground beef in skillet. Drain.
- Boil Rotini in Pot with 4 quarts of water and 1 tsp of salt, till slightly tender.
- In another pot combine tomato juice, corn, beans, Jalapeno (Optional) and taco seasoning mix. Stir and put on burner at low heat.
- When noodles and beef are done add to pot with the tomato juice and other ingredients. Stir well and increase heat to med high. Cook for about 10 min or until hot. Stirring occasionally.
- Serve with shredded cheddar on top. You can also add sour cream and tortilla strips on top if you like.