Taco Sausage Dog Soup
If you try this I hope you enjoy it.
- 2 to 3 pkg
- taco spice
- 1 lb
- polish sausage
- 1 pkg
- hot dogs
- 2 / 16OZ pkg
- frozen vegetables
- 8 c
- water ( add more as needed )
- add or subtract from ingredients to the amount of people you need to feed
How to Make Taco Sausage Dog Soup
- 1Cut Sausage and hotdogs into small pieces. Set aside.
- 2put vegetables and meat with water into boiler.
- 3Add Taco Packages to mixture in boiler. Cook until vegetables and meat are done about 45 min. to 1 hour. Serve with Mexican cornbread or crackers. enjoy