Spanish garlic, bread soup
- 4 slice
- of bacon cut into small strips
- 1 small
- 1 clove
- garlic (or a teaspoon of garlic powder)
- carton of chicken broth
- 6 slice
- of day old hard crust bread( thick slices)
- 2 tsp
- sweet paprica
- eggs for pouching
How to Make Spanish garlic, bread soup
- 1cut up onion and garlic cloves into small pieces.
Cut bacon into small strips.
- 2Saute onions, garlic clove and bacon strips in a bit of olive oil, on low heat until onion is transparent and bacon strips are brown.
- 3Add paprica and immediatly add broth so that the paprica doesn't burn and become bitter.
- 4simmer on low heat until warm. Add cut bread and cook until bread is tender.
- 5pouche eggs in the soup and serve the soup with an egg in each bowl.