★★★★☆ 1 vote4
- (2) 19 oz. can(s)
- traditional chicken vegetable soup
- 1 14 1/2oz can(s)
- diced tomatoes with chilies, undrained
- (1) 8.8 oz
- pouch spanish rice mix, precooked
- 1 c
- frozen corn
How to Make Spanish Chicken and Rice Soup
- 1In a 3-quart saucepan mix soup, tomatoes, rice and corn. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; cook uncovered for 5 minutes.
- 2Hint: Look for precooked rice near the other rice mixes. Any Spanish rice mix (precooked or not) can be substituted. If your mix is not precooked, follow the package directions, then add to the soup as directed in the recipe.