- 2 oz
- 10 3/4 ounce cans cream of mushroom soup
- 12 ounce can hormel spam
- 15 ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 medium
- russet potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
How to Make Spam Chowder
- 1Empty the soup into a medium to large pot.
Add water using cans until chowder is of the consistency you desire.
Chop up one can of Spam into 1-centimeter cubes and add to pot.
Add corn, onion,and potatoes.
Cook on medium heat until chowder boils, stirring occasionaly.
Cover and simmer for 15-20 mins,stirring occasionally.
Add pepper to taste.