Souper Celery Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1medium onion, chopped
2 cchicken stock
2 Tbspgrated celery
2 cchopped celery
2medium potatoes, chopped
1 tspfresh dill or parsley
2 Tbspcarrots, grated
How to Make Souper Celery Soup
- Melt butter in a large pot.
- Add chopped celery, onion and potatoes.
- Cover pot and stew vegetables over low heat for 10 minutes without browning.
- Add stock and herbs; cook vegetables until soft, about 30 minutes.
- Puree the mixture in a blender.
- Stir in milk and adjust seasonings.
- Toss in grated carrot and celery.
- Reheat to just below the boiling point.
- Serve with fresh bread.