Rich's Sausage, Potato and Corn soup
1 lbpork sausage
6-8potatoes, peeled and cubed
4 ccorn, fresh or frozen
4chicken bouillon cubes
1 can(s)evaporated milk (small can), optional
How to Make Rich's Sausage, Potato and Corn soup
- Put a liner in your crockpot.
- Chop onion. Brown onion with pork sausage until sausage is no longer pink, breaking into small pieces as it browns. Drain grease. Add to crockpot.
- Peel and cube potatoes. Add to crockpot.
- Add corn to crockpot. I used corn I had frozen this summer.
- Dissolve bouillon cubes in water and pour over ingredients in crockpot. Give it a stir. Set crockpot to low and let cook at least 8 hours. One half hour before serving, you can pour in the evaporated milk and let heat but do not boil. Serves at least 12 people and freezes well.