Rich's Sausage, Potato and Corn soup
- 1 lb
- pork sausage
- potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 c
- corn, fresh or frozen
- onion, chopped
- chicken bouillon cubes
- 8 c
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated milk (small can), optional
How to Make Rich's Sausage, Potato and Corn soup
- 1Put a liner in your crockpot.
- 2Chop onion. Brown onion with pork sausage until sausage is no longer pink, breaking into small pieces as it browns. Drain grease. Add to crockpot.
- 3Peel and cube potatoes. Add to crockpot.
- 4Add corn to crockpot. I used corn I had frozen this summer.
- 5Dissolve bouillon cubes in water and pour over ingredients in crockpot. Give it a stir. Set crockpot to low and let cook at least 8 hours. One half hour before serving, you can pour in the evaporated milk and let heat but do not boil. Serves at least 12 people and freezes well.