Quick Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Noodle Soup
- 2 Tbsp
- 4 clove
- garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp
- each ginger grated and red curry paste
- 8 oz
- boneless chicken breast thinly sliced
- 5 c
- chicken broth
- 14 oz
- can coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp
- fish sauce
- lime juiced
- 6 oz
- dried rice vermicelli noodles
DICED RED ONION, RED CHILIES, CILANTRO AND GREEN ONIONS
How to Make Quick Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Noodle Soup
- 1In large pot over medium heat add the oil, garlic, ginger, and red curry paste. Fry for 3 minutes. Add the chicken and cook for a couple of minutes coating with the paste.
- 2Add the chicken broth, fish sauce, and coconut milk. Bring to a boil. Boil 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add the noodles. Let sit 2 minutes.
- 3Ladle into bowls and top with garnishes.