1 ptsour cream
4bacon strips, cooked crisp and crumbled
·salt to taste
·pepper to taste
·additional sour cream for presentation
How to Make Potato/Leek Soup
- Cut leeks lengthwise, rinse completely, (Use green portion as well as white) cut into approximately 1 inch pieces.
- Peel potatos and cube in 1 inch pieces.
- Place vegetables in pot and partially cover with cold water. Cover
- Place on burner and bring to boil
- Cook until very tender.
- Remove from heat and do not drain
- Pour all into food processer, and puree.
- Remove from processer, placing back into cooking pot.
- Add carton of sour cream, butter, salt and pepper to taste. Stir until smooth
- Serve with an additional spoonful of sour cream and a generous sprinkle of crumbled bacon