Pineapple Salsa Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 3 c
- pineapple chunks, fresh
- cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- scallions, chopped
- jalapeno pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded, chopped
- 1 c
- unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 c
- fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp
How to Make Pineapple Salsa Soup
- 1In a food processor or blender, combine pineapple chunks, cucumbers, scallions and jalapenos and process until smooth.
- 2Add yellow peppers and, using an on/off motion, process until finely chopped.
- 3Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir in pineapple juice, lime juice, cilantro, sugar and salt.
- 4Cover and refrigerate until chillled, at least one hour.
- 5The soup can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 8 hours.