Pineapple Salsa Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 cpineapple chunks, fresh
1cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
1jalapeno pepper, seeded, finely chopped
1yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded, chopped
1 cunsweetened pineapple juice
1/4 cfresh lime juice
How to Make Pineapple Salsa Soup
- In a food processor or blender, combine pineapple chunks, cucumbers, scallions and jalapenos and process until smooth.
- Add yellow peppers and, using an on/off motion, process until finely chopped.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir in pineapple juice, lime juice, cilantro, sugar and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate until chillled, at least one hour.
- The soup can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 8 hours.