Oriental Pork and Spinach Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspsoy sauce
1 lbspinach, cleaned and stemmed
4garlic cloves, minced
1 pkgnoodle soup mix, dry
3 cchicken broth
3/4 lbground pork
1 mediumonion, minced
How to Make Oriental Pork and Spinach Soup
- Saute garlic and onions in butter in a heavy soup kettle until golden; add broth and bring to boil.
- Combine ground pork, pepper, cornstarch and soy sauce in bowl and form 3/4-inch balls.
- Drop into boiling broth; cover and simmer 10 minutes until meatballs are no longer pink in center.
- Add noodles and cook 2 minutes.
- Add spinach; cover and simmer 1 minute, until barely wilted and serve.