★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 10lb bag of potatoes (i prefer red potatoes)
- 2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 3 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- black pepper
- garlic and red pepper spice
- onion powder
- chicken bullion cubes (or more)
- block of cheese (not velveeta)
- 1 to 3 c
- garlic granuals
- cornstarch/milk mixture (abt 1/3 cup milk & 2-4 tbsp cornstarch)
How to Make My Potato Soup
- 1Peel and cube potatoes, cover with water and 3 chicken bullion cubes(in large stock pot) and boil/simmer for approx. 30 - 45mins.
- 2Drain almost all of the water. Leave enough water to barely cover potatoes. Then add soups, 2 chicken bullion cubes, 1 - 1 3/4c milk, black pepper, onion powder, garlic granuals, garlic and red pepper. Mix well, and simmer for 45mins.
- 3Then add the 1/2 block of cheese till melted. Then add milk/cornstarch mix to desired "thickness". Simmer for 2-5mins and serve!