Mushroom Soup Concentrate1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbfresh mushrooms
1/4 conion, minced
1/2 ccelery, finely slivered
2.5 Tbspfresh parsley, minced
2 cbroth, beef, chicken, or vegetable
How to Make Mushroom Soup Concentrate
- Slice mushroom caps and chop stems.
- Set aside while you saute onion and celery in butter in a large heavy skillet or dutch oven 3 minutes.
- Add parsley and saute 3 minutes stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Add mushrooms.
- Sprinkle on salt, paprika and flour.
- Stir constantly until well blended.
- Add broth slowly.
- Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer 10 minutes.