Mediterranean Tomato Basil Bisque
Blue Ribbon Recipe
The buttermilk in this recipe adds a wonderfully rich flavor and texture. Bring on the grilled cheese! The Test Kitchen
- 2 can(s)
- tomato soup (10 3/4 oz.) , undiluted
- 1 can(s)
- petite diced tomatoes (14 1/2 oz.) i use flavored tomatoes, either with italian seasonings or onion & garlic.
- 2 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp
- fresh ground pepper
- shredded fresh basil for garnish
How to Make Mediterranean Tomato Basil Bisque
- 1Cook first five ingredient in a 3 quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly for 6-10 minutes until thoroughly heated.
- 2Remove from heat and serve in a mug or bowl. Garnish with shredded fresh basil if desired. Serve piping hot with bread sticks, garlic bread or croutons.