How to Make Mashed Potato Soup
- Prick potatos with fork, microwave on high until cooked, about 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool slightly (i throw mine in the freezer for 5-10 minutes).
- scoop out the flesh and mash with fork.
- cook and crumble bacon.
- Melt the butter in large saucepan over medium heat
- Add flour and whisk until smooth and light golden.
- Slowly whisk in milk and cook until thickened, 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in cheese, potatos and salt and pepper. Cook until cheese melts.
- Whisk in sour cream and bacon, serve when ready.