Mac & Cheese Soup
- water, a whole lot because i didn't measure!
- carrot, sliced
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- celery stalks, chopped
- onion, chopped
- 1 pkg
- mac & cheese
- 1/4 c
- 2 c
- 1 can(s)
- crushed tomatoes (28 ounce size)
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can(s)
- (small) green chilies (not drained)
How to Make Mac & Cheese Soup
- 1Add water to pot, bring to boil. Toss in carrots somewhere along the way.
- 2Add oil to hot pan, add celery and onions. cook till semi tender.
- 3Dump onions and celery into carrot water and add pasta from the box as well.
- 4Add butter to pan you cooked onions and celery in and melt. Add the cheese sauce packet and stir with whisk.
- 5While stirring cheese gunk with whisk, manage to open the can of crushed tomatoes and green chilies. Pour those in with the water and pasta.
- 6Add milk slowly to the cheese gunk so it thickens as you go. (Takes about 1 minute or so)
- 7Using whisk, mix cheese sauce into the pasta pot and stir. Add a little more milk and a couple handfuls(1 cup?) of shredded cheddar cheese.