How to Make Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Melt Butter & Flour in a large pan.
- Once Butter & Flour are melted, Slowly add Milk. Keep Stirring until thick & bubbly.
- Take off Stove. Add Velveeta Cheese, insides of Baked Potatos. I dice one baked potato and add it with the skin to the soup, Chedder Cheese, Green Onions, Bacon Bits and Sour Cream.
- Season with Salt & Pepper. Place back on Stove to make sure all cheese is melted. You may have to add up to a cup more of milk.
- Place in slow cooker on low. ENJOY!